Our short preview of this video on Coven Oldenwilde's YouTube channel became the focus of a religious-censorship controversy in early 2010. An anonymous visitor flagged it as "objectionable" — even though it violated no YouTube content standards — which triggered the Google search engine to label our channel as "potentially offensive or inappropriate." Finding no other way to appeal the warning, we raised the issue on prime-time news. The publicity led Google to do the right thing and remove the warning — and, we hope, to make it harder for lone bigots to act as online Witch-hunters.
Here is the preview, which shows how to pronounce the spell that saved Asheville's famous Magnolia Tree — the powerful "Bagahi Rune":
Lady Passion and *Diuvei teach how to use and pronounce numerous authentic, ancient spells and chants in this workshop (filmed at a Pagan gathering), including:
- The original "Abracadabra"
- The Chant of the Vowels
- The hidden name of "God" (or more accurately, "the All")
- The legendary "Ephesia Grammata," famed for their "great power, both defensive and aggressive"
- A protective spell for traveling, from the Elizabethan wizard John Dee
- Video version: QuickTime MP4 movie (file format = .mp4, download size = 205 MB, duration = 49 min). Compatible with both Mac and Windows. Older Windows systems may need to download a free upgrade to QuickTime 7.
- Audio version: MP3 (file format = .mp3, download size = 54 MB, duration = 1 hour). Compatible with Mac, Windows, iPod, digital recorders, and other MP3 players.